Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Use
The following Terms and Conditions of Use are a legal contract between you, an individual subscriber, customer, member, or user, and iBlazon Services Private Limited regarding your use of www.internlelo.com. Internlelo.com, (herein after also referred to as the "site" or “website”), is a portal of iBlazon Services Private Limited. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. BY REGISTERING FOR, ACCESSING, BROWSING, OR USING THE Website, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING any ADDITIONAL GUIDELINES.
iBlazon Services Private Limited may revise this Agreement at any time by updating this posting. Your continued use of any part of the site or services constitutes your acceptance of such changes. You should visit this page periodically to review this Agreement.
Use of this Site constitutes your unconditional acceptance of these Terms herein and by all terms, policies and guidelines incorporated by reference. If you are using the Site on behalf of any entity, you further represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept these Terms on such entity's behalf, and that such entity agrees to indemnify iBlazon Services Private Limited (i.e. Internlelo.com) for violations of these Terms. These Terms apply to your use of this Site, and do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with iBlazon Services Private Limited (i.e. Internlelo.com), its subsidiaries or affiliates.
Terms for Student Users
These Terms & Conditions, specifically for student users, are in addition to the other generic Terms & Conditions listed on the page which are common to all the users of the site.
It is advised to read all internship postings carefully, before applying. You should understand the requirement, scope of learning, area of work, start date, location, duration, whether paid or unpaid, skills required etc. and judge every opportunity with regards to your talent, need & availability and should not send irrelevant applications. Irrelevant applications will result in your account being penalized and in some cases, an official complaint may also be sent to your college TPO.
You must respond within 3-4 days to any communication from the hiring organization or Internlelo.com.
You will not provide any false personal or professional information on Internlelo.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without their consent. Any misrepresentation of information, or hiding of material information, or impersonation would result in your account being blocked on the site, you being reported to your college administration and in some cases we take legal actions against you.
You will not create more than one personal account and if we disable your account, you will not create another one without our written permission.
You must make every possible effort to join and start the internship on time once you accept an internship offer. Not showing up or declining an earlier accepted internship offer at the last moment, or going incommunicado can result in your account being blocked on Internlelo.com , a report being given to the college administration and/or legal action being taken against you.
You shall visit the website regularly and make sure the data is updated at all points of time. Any change of location, phone no. or other information should be updated within 3-4 days of change to keep the website effective for all parties concerned. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
You are strictly prohibited from transferring/selling/sharing employers’ data (contact details etc.), for free or for a fee, with any other entity. Any such attempt would result in your account on Internlelo.com being permanently blocked and would be liable for legal action against you. We take our users’ data privacy and protection very seriously and have zero tolerance policy towards it.
If you come across any suspicious activity, content or behaviour on Internlelo by an employer or another user, you must report it to Internlelo immediately so that necessary actions can be taken – this is both your duty and obligation.
While we try to post mostly the paid internships on our website, there may also be few unpaid internships listed.
iBlazon Services Private Limited (i.e. Internlelo.com) doesn't guarantee a certificate, stipend or any accolades for the internships.
During the internship period or during the travel for your internship, it is all your responsibility to take care of your security and iBlazon Services Private Limited would not be liable for any harm to you.
While we try to post mostly the paid internships on our website, there may also be few unpaid internships listed.
While we make our best efforts to bring you the best internship opportunities possible, Internlelo.com does not guarantee an internship to a student.
Terms for Employer
These Terms & Conditions, specifically for Employers, are in addition to the other generic Terms & Conditions listed on the page which are common to all the users of the site.
- To keep the process time bound and transparent, you must share the details of selected candidates with Internlelo within 2 weeks (14 days) of application deadline.
- It is solely your responsibility to ensure that you are authorized to post internships on your organization’s behalf. Any dispute or legal claim arising out of unauthorized posting would be solely your liability and you indemnify iBlazon Services Private Limited (i.e. Internlelo.com) of any and all possible consequences of such actions.
- You must provide accurate and complete details about the organization and the internship – too brief or too vague a description of the organization, or internship profile may get declined. Any act of misinformation or hiding material information would result in your account being permanently blocked and we may take any legal action against you.
- You can use the applicants’ data that you receive for your internship solely for the purpose of intern hiring through Internlelo.com. Any attempt to send any other communication (promotional content for example) to the applicants or any other usage of the data (transferring/selling/sharing) is strictly prohibited.
- If you upload your organization’s logo while posting your internship or creating/updating your company profile, you are authorizing Internlelo to display it on our website along with internship post, in the list of our clients and in our promotional material. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are duly authorized to share your organization's logo with 3rd parties and allow them to use it.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there is no material difference between the internship details that are advertised on Internlelo and the details that are communicated to students later in the selection process (pre-interview, in offer letter etc.). Any ‘negative’ material difference (such as offered stipend being lower than what was advertised) may result in your account being permanently blocked on Internlelo and we may also take any legal action against you.
- Internlelo does not allow third party internship posting directly. You can post internships only for the organization that you directly work for. Recruiting agencies or any third party agencies are not authorized to post internships on their clients’ behalf. In such a case you need to take prior permission from Internlelo. Any such internships without prior permission from Internlelo will be declined and the account may be permanently blocked on Internlelo.
- You must respond to any student complaints regarding your internship post that we may bring to your notice within 72 working hours. Failure to do so may result in temporary suspension of your internship post till we receive a response from you.
- If you come across any suspicious activity, content or behaviour on Internlelo by a student or another user, you must report it to Internlelo immediately so that necessary actions can be taken.
- While we put our best efforts to reach out to the best intern talent available in the country, posting your internship on Internlelo does not guarantee hiring of an intern.
Our website and services provided to you on and through our web site are on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this website and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information. You agree that our website may expose you to content that may be offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the content that appears on this website nor for any error or omission.
The contents of this Site, including the text, graphics, images, information, and other materials contained on this Site (“Content”) are for general informational purposes only. Such Content is provided on a blind-basis, without any knowledge as to your identity, jurisdiction, medical condition or specific circumstances.
In connection with your use of the Site, you agree not to
- Post, disseminate, or transmit any Content that is or which we consider, in our sole discretion, unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, tortuous, libelous, racist, violent or otherwise objectionable.
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Site.
- Use the Site for any unlawful or illegal purpose or in violation of any of the rules herein.
- Post or disclose any personally identifying information or private information of any third parties without their consent.
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent.
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site.
- Harvest or collect information about visitors to the Site without their express consent.
- Post, disseminate, or transmit any Content that infringes or violates the copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, or other proprietary right of any other third party, or use or distribute third-party information (whether or not protected as a trade secret) in violation of a duty of confidentiality.
- Engage in any activities that would violate the personal privacy rights of others, including but not limited to collecting and distributing information about other users without their permission, except as permitted by applicable law.
Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations
In order to use this website, you must register on our site, agree to provide truthful information when requested, and be at least the age of thirteen (13) or older. When registering, you explicitly agree to our Terms of Service and as may be modified by us from time to time and available here.
You hereby expressly agree that once you or any other person have started the process of downloading content from the site by expressly, without reservation, agreeing to the terms and conditions of the site and license agreement, by clicking and accepting them and have further submitted your credit card/ any other card details to the site/internet banking service provider for payment and your account gets debited no chargeback claim/dispute with regard to the failure of delivery of Product/ Content or the use/misuse of such credit card or any other card, filed by you/on your behalf with the Credit Card Provider/Internet banking service provider or any Bank/Financial Institution shall be binding on iBlazon Services Private Limited (i.e. Internlelo.com) or its Merchant Bank. You accept and take full responsibility towards the ownership/possession and use of your credit card or any other card. You expressly waive and consciously give up any/all rights you may have in law or in any agreement between you and the credit card or any other card provider/internet service provider or under network rules and regulations to raise any dispute to claim any charge back or any process fee from any Bank/Financial Institution/ Internet banking service provider affecting iBlazon Services Private Limited (i.e. Internlelo.com) in any manner pecuniary or otherwise on any grounds whatsoever including non delivery of Product/Content or fraudulent or improper transactions by the unauthorized/improper use of your credit/debit card or any other card. This understanding that you will have no right to claim any charge back is a material condition of this agreement and once you hereby expressly agree to it you shall be stopped from challenging/disputing it in any adjudication/proceeding before any Bank/Financial institution/ Internet banking service provider or Court or otherwise. Without prejudice to iBlazon Services Private Limited’s right to defend its interest(s), it shall not be made a party to any chargeback proceedings before any Bank/Financial institution/ Internet banking service provider or court and in no case be required to prove the transaction effected by the use of your credit/debit or any other card was legitimate and genuine, or that Internlelo has actually provided you the downloaded content. Please refer to our Refund & Cancellation policy for more details.
Internlelo’s Trademarks, the Internlelo’s logo, and any other product or service name or slogan contained in the Site are property of iBlazon Services Private Limited, its suppliers or licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of iBlazon Services Private Limited or the applicable trademark holder. You may not use meta-tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing content or any other name, trademark or product or service name of Internlelo without our prior written permission. In addition, the look and feel of the Site, including all page headers, Site name and logo, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of iBlazon Services Pvt Ltd (i.e. Internlelo) and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in the Site are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by us.
Features and Links to Other Sites
Your use of certain services on the Site may be governed by additional rules, which are available on the Site or by hyperlink from other sites, in connection with the service. By using any service you are acknowledging that you have reviewed all corresponding rules and agree to be bound by them. Some of the services may have been provided by third parties for your use. In the event that any service or tool is provided by a third party, such service or tool may become unavailable in the event that the agreement between us and the third party is terminated. You expressly acknowledge and agree that your use of all services and tools is solely at your risk.
Submission of Content on this Website
By providing any Content to our website:
- You agree to grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology known or later developed;
- you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant us with the license set forth.
You acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right (but not obligation), in our sole discretion, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any content you provide at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
Refund & Cancellation policy
Payments for the services offered by Internlelo.com shall be on a 100% advance basis. Refund if any will be at the sole discretion of iBlazon Services Private Limited (i.e. Internlelo.com). We offer no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts. iBlazon Services Private Limited (i.e. Internlelo.com) gives no guarantees of server uptime or applications working properly. All is on a best effort basis and liability is limited to refund of amount only. iBlazon Services Private Limited undertakes no liability for free services. iBlazon Services Private Limited reserves its right to amend / alter or change all or any disclaimers or terms of agreements at any time without any prior notice. All terms / disclaimers whether specifically mentioned or not shall be deemed to be included if any reference is made to them.
For advertisers who advertise their products, offerings, and services on different Internlelo channels (Website, Newsletter, Facebook page, other social media channels etc.), no refund/cancellation would be permitted after the advertising campaign has begun or the payment is received, whichever is earlier. If an advertising campaign is cancelled by Internlelo due to its internal policies, the advertiser would be entitled to a refund on a pro-rata basis (after deducting the amount for the deliverables already served).
Third Party Services
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this website. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless iBlazon Services Private Limited (i.e. Internlelo.com), its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, employees, agents, third party information providers and independent contractors against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or related to any User Content that you post, store or otherwise transmit on or through the Site, your conduct, your use or inability to use the Site, your breach or alleged breach of the Site Terms or of any representation or warranty contained herein, your unauthorized use of the Content, or your violation of any rights of another. Further you shall indemnify iBlazon Services Private Limited (i.e. Internlelo.com), its subsidiaries, its affiliates and licensors against any loss, expense, cost or damage incurred by any or all of them as a result of your breach of these Terms, your unauthorized use of the Content/Site or your violation of the rights of any third party.
Disclaimer of warranties
THE SITE, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, IBLAZON SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED (i.e. INTERNLELO.COM) DOES NOT WARRANT THAT:
- THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS CORRECT, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR COMPLETE;
- THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE;
- DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR
- THIS SITE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
iBlazon Services Private Limited (Internlelo.com) and its directors, employees, content providers, interns, agents and affiliates exclude, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any warranty, express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Internlelo will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site. The functions embodied on or in the materials of this site are not warranted to be uninterrupted or without error. You, not iBlazon Services Private Limited (i.e.Internlelo.com), assume the entire cost of all necessary care or correction due to your use of this site or content. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or mostly used with permission by, Internlelo or third parties. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site or by separate license or agreement. Any unauthorized use of these images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and other applicable laws.
SEVERANCE & WAIVER
No action of iBlazon Services Private Limited (i.e.Internlelo.com), other than an express written waiver or amendment, may be construed as a waiver or amendment of any of these Terms. If any clause in these Terms is found to be unenforceable, wherever possible, it will not affect any other clause and each will remain in full force and effect. We reserve the right to change these Terms, the Content displayed on the Site, any license contained on the Site and any other information or license terms without prior notice. These Terms set out the entire agreement between iBlazon Services Private Limited (Internlelo.com) and you relating to your use of this Site. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
All license agreements, use or any issues arising out of any activity regarding the use of this website will be governed by the laws of India and subject to exclusive jurisdiction of courts in the State of Rajasthan.